We received a surprise yesterday; the “Stylish Blogger Award.” Kim, from Ordinary Recipes Made Gourmet nominated us for the Stylish Blogger award. And...be sure to check out her blog for some tasty dishes too! Thank you so much Kim.
Directions: Share 7 things about yourself:
- I have Cerebral Palsy and have a Service Dog named Phineas ( He is just Awesome !)
- Phineas lets me brush his teeth.
- I love being a Dietitian.
- Currently, I am working on publishing a book of of Recipes from Dietitians and Chefs
- Cooking, Reading and Writing are passions of mine.
- I have an awesome mom who is 90 years young.
- I respect and admire my many colleagues and value their friendships.
And now, It’s my turn to nominate 10 other blogs. Here is my list:
Warm regards everyone,
President, CEO Medical Nutrition Therapy Services
Binghamton, New York 13903
Voice Mail: (607) 323-1745
Author: Males with Eating Disorders (ISBN: 978-0-983-06700-9)
Author: The Future of the Hospitality Industry-Impact: The Role of the Working Woman (ISBN: 9-781605-00044-2)