The Left-Over Make Overs
By Anthony Sepe
The Cranberry Sensation Sandwich
- 3 oz. Turkey Slices
- 2 tsp. Mayo
- 2 tsp. Mustard
- 1/2 cup Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- Salt, Pepper, Creole Seasoning to taste
- 1 Iceberg Lettuce Slice
- 4 Sliced Cucumber
- 4 Sliced Tomato
- 1/2 – 1 slice of red sweet onion
- Black Olives (a few for garnish)
- Green Olives to eat( a few for garnish)
- 2 slices favorite bread, preferably whole wheat, 12 grain etc.
- Place turkey on one slice and and the other slice of bread use mayo and mustard
- Place Whole berry cranberry sauce sauce upon the turkey slices and season with salt, pepper and creole seasoning
- Place lettuce leaf, cucumber slices, tomato slices and onion slice atop of other slice of bread with mayo and mustard
- Put Sandwich together; cut in half, diagonally, eat and enjoy!
Eat with a slice of Pumpkin pie from Wednesday, either version #1 or #2.
Thank you for reading and enjoy!