- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast tenderloins, chopped
- 10 ounces white or button mushrooms, center stems removed
- 1/4 cup non-fat, plain Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 scallion, finely chopped (reserve green ends for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/3 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce (more or less to taste)
- 1/4 cup gluten-free crackers or chips, crushed
- 1/4 cup sliced bread and butter pickles
- 1/2 teaspoon each, salt and pepper
- 1 can olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Heat a medium skillet on medium heat. Spray with olive oil cooking spray and add chicken tenderloins. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook on medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side until cooked through. Remove from heat and finely chop or shred with a fork. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- To the mixing bowl with the chicken, add the Greek yogurt, garlic clove, 1/2 chopped scallion, dried dill and Frank's Red Hot Sauce. Season with salt and pepper and stir until all ingredients are combined.
- Place the hollowed out mushroom caps open side up on a cookie sheet. Fill the caps with the chicken mixture. Sprinkle with gluten-free cracker crumbs and place in the oven at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Top with bread and butter pickle slices and garnish with chopped scallions.
Source: Recipe Rehab July 2013