1 1/2 lbs. cauliflower florets, trimmed to bite-size pieces
2 Tbsp. canola or olive oil
4-5 tsp. Grated Parmigianino-Reggiano
1. Toss cauliflower in large bowl with oil;
2. Season with salt and pepper or your favorite spices to taste.
3. Arrange in single layer on baking sheet.
4. Roast on center rack of oven about 15 minutes. Carefully, turn half-way through baking.
5. Remove from oven; sprinkle with cheese.
Each 4oz. serving contains:
70 calories, 6g carb, 1g fiber, 3g protein, 5g fat (1g sat fat), 0mg cholesterol, 40mg sodium
Source: Adapted from Wegmans Veggies