- 1/2 medium rutabaga, peeled, cut in 1 inch pieces on bias about 2 cups
- 1 medium turnip, peeled, cut in 1 inch pieces on bias (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 Large Organic Carrots, peeled, cut in 1-inch pieces on bias (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 Large Parsnip, peeled, cup in 1- inch pieces (1 1/2 cups)
- 2 Tbsp. Basting oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. honey, warmed
- Toss rutabaga, turnip, carrots and parsnips with basting oil; arrange in a single layer on baking sheet. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Roast 25 minutes; remove from oven.
- Combine melted butter and honey to make glaze. Drizzle over vegetables and carefully toss until completely coated.
- Return veggies to oven. Roast. Roast 8 – 10 minutes until glaze just begins to bubble.