- 1 1/4 lbs. red potatoes
- 3 large hard-boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickles
- 1/4 cup bottled vinaigrette dressing (don't use balsamic)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh dill weed or 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
Prep Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 2 1/2 hrs.
- 1 Boil whole unskinned potatoes until tender.
- 2 Remove the potatoes from heat and dice them roughly.
- 3 Coat the potatoes with the vinaigrette dressing and let the potatoes cool.
- 4 Mix potatoes gently with all other ingredients.
- 5 Refrigerate for several hours before serving.