A coating of rice cereal, Parmesan cheese and ranch dressing gives chicken a tasty crunch—and it’s a snap to make!
- 2 to 2 1/2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope (1 oz.) ranch salad dressing mix
- 3 egg whites beaten
- 9 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 1 Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 1 Combine the rice cereal, Parmesan and ranch salad dressing mix in a large bowl.
- 2 Place beaten egg whites in a medium bowl. Dip each chicken thigh in the egg whites and then in the cereal mixture to coat evenly.
- 3 Arrange the coated chicken on the prepared baking sheet Bake until golden and juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a knife, 20-25 minutes.
- 3 Serve hot and Enjoy!
For a complete dinner, serve this easy dish with fresh carrots, sliced cucumbers, and lightly buttered corn-on-the-cob.
Calories: 331 fat 15.4g (sat fat 5.4g), carbs 12g
- For a different texture and flavor in the coating, substitute crushed corn flakes for the rice cereal in Step #1 above.
- For a buttery taste, drizzle 1/4 cup melted butter over chicken before baking.
Source: Adapted from Great Chicken Dishes Masters Publishers.
Thank you for reading,