- 1/2 Cup Minute Maid® Premium Heart Wise® Orange Juice
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. Cayenne Pepper, ground
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless, chicken breast
- Mix all marinade items together in a resealable plastic bag.
- Place chicken in marinade for 3 hours, or refrigerate overnight. reserve marinade after chicken is removed.
- Preheat oven to broil. Cook chicken 4 minutes per side 3 – 4” from broiler.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining marinade to boiling in a small saucepan until it thickens slightly, stirring occasionally.
- Serve thickened marinade over chicken breast.
- Enjoy this Healthy Recipe!
Nutrition Facts per Serving:
Calories 160; Total Fat, 2g; Saturated Fat, ,1g; Trans Fat, 0g; Cholesterol, 80mg; Sodium 380 mg; Total Carbohydrate 3g, Dietary Fiber 0g; Sugar, 3g, Protein, 33g
Source: The Wellness Advisor Spring/Summer 2010 Issue with CoroWise Cholesterol Reducers