Today, I had a hankering for an ice cream sandwich, and did it taste good. Here’s a healthy recipe:
- 2 chocolate graham crackers (cut in half)
- 2-3 Tbsp. fat-free cool whip
- Split 1- sheet of chocolate graham cracker in half; these are the top and bottom of each sandwich.
- Place 2-3 Tablespoons of fat-free cool whip on 1 of the chocolate graham cracker halves, for your filling.
- Place the other half of graham cracker on top, to form sandwich.
- Wrap each sandwich individually with plastic wrap and freeze.
Source: Weight Watcher’s